interj. 嘿, 哈, 哈哈
give sb the merry ha-ha
- The boy is very active, ha never flays up.這個男孩很活躍，但從來不惹麻煩。
- Her sincerity has never been questioned.她的誠意從未受到懷疑。
- He has a downright pleasant manner.他有一種令人愉快的率直態度。
- "Then he's ill." "Ill? Ha! If ever I saw a gentleman in the pink?""那么他就是病了。""病了？哈！那我怎么看見一位紳士紅光滿面呢？"
- (astronomy) the angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing; the right ascension for an observer at a particular location and time of day同義詞：hour angle